Wednesday, September 26, 2007

beautiful yet painful

thank you for wednesday, =)

SO SWEET of u to bring me out and treat me dinner.

i really felt so touched.

like wow!

UR FIRST PAY

and u spent most of it on me.

shows how much i meant to u,

i love u more each day.

and parting was hard.

i kept crying profusely.

too many in ur old area.

i cant take the same bus and expect to reach ur home in 10 mins anymore.

u cant sabo me with food frm ur area anymore.

u cant stay near me anymore.

=(

no one knows hw sad i m.

been meeting u almost everyday for 6 months straight

and suddenly when u move so freaking far away

my heart broke. (to thousand pieces "piang piang - sound of heart being broken")

i wish ur near me.

i wish u can come back and stay near here.

pls let this be a short time

tt ur so far away.

=(

i pray to god to make it possible for u to be near.

i miss u badly.

ps: cried along the way home. cldnt control my emotions. memories killed me. i feel so sad tt he's leaving here and going ther.

GOD PLS GOD HELP THE GOOD PPLE WHO R SUFFERING, THEY DUN DESERVE THIS TORTURE. SIGH!

No comments:

Advertorial