Tuesday, July 8, 2008

i am having issues.

well... i have issues. lots of issues.

firstly, family.

i really really really can't stand my freaking mom. she is being such a pain in the neck.
you know, i got half of my pay on the 4th of july. and ever since then ah. haiyo i cant tahan.
its like she expect me to support the whole family with $800!! bloody hell.
after all the bills. i was only left with $500.
and now already half of it is gone.
and guess how much she wants from me?
she wants about $400 to $500++ !!!
stupid hell.
when i asked her why you know what lame shit excuse she gave me?
She said she need to give money to my bro and sis for school to eat and take bus?
$500????????
wth? they travel by cab ah everyday?

shit her la.
when i was totally broke, she made fun of me.
refused to give me any single cent.
I HAD TO BEG HER AND WHAT SHE SAID?????
she asked me to eat grass.
she asked me to walk to work.
she said she cant borrow money to feed me.
THEN GIVE BIRTH TO ME FOR WHAT LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#$%^&*()*&^%$#@$%^&*()_)

bloody hell.

and she torment me daily.
curse me daily.
HATE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..................

U KNOW,
just to do a revenge,
she stopped giving my dad pocket money (when it is his money in the first place)
and also to my bro right infront of me.
she din pay for the newspaper,
and she ask the guy to come back when i am home.
haha. when the guy came right, i simply just told him my parents are not home!
i go out, she dun like.
i at home, she dun like.
i alive also, she dun like.

now she working 2 jobs la
got huge credit card debt that she is responsible for to pay!

SHE DESERVES IT.


I FEEL TORTURED!

u want money from me, ask me nicely.
u dunno how much hurt u caused me.
i wish i was an orphan.


second issue, work.
remember how slack and boring work was?
i guess i open my mouth to early.
now i not only tend to staff counter issues.
i have to deal with broken links found on RP websites!!!
its tidious la.
scaning the sites are easy but informing people to repair it and getting the job done is havoc.

got scolded from boss once.
gave security card to an apek accidentally.
he suppose to clarify everything at the counter
but i go send him to finance.
alamak.
i jus blindly pass a acess card.
haha.
got scolding from boss, supervisor, reporting officer then boss again.
but in the end, not really my fault.
so dumb......

thirdly, NS!

no la i dun have to serve the nation.
but bf does.
=(
today he went in.
the faithful 8 july 08.
i can't wait to see him out on saturday.
missing him truck loads.
its so difficult for me because we are very close.
we meet like everyday and i only turn to him for probs, happiness and etc..

come back quick bf.
i need you.

=(

hope everyone's day is a good day.
even if it isn't.
i just want you people to know that
i know how it feels.
a rainbow will always come up after a heavy downpour.
so keep your heads up and smile.

=)

byebye

No comments:

Advertorial