Wednesday, June 18, 2008

so how's my work at RP?

well as u all know, I was given the post of a technology development assistant here at rp. yes the same place where i studied my diploma for 3 years. I am currently working at the one stop center (OSC) in the school. you can say that this is the main building of RP. I have been here for 3 days already and guess what? I feel like quiting. =(

why? because i am too bored. all i do is sit at the counter and attend to staff queries. why? because i am incharge of staff counter. sometimes, i do visitors, sometimes student. this is because i really got nothing better to do la. i will just go offer to do pple's job. haiz.

most of the time, i am reading pple's blog, seeing my collegues play game, msning or simply just stoning and smsing.

on the bright side. there is 2 more days to saturday and pay day would come sometime soon.

but if u look at it from another point of view.

I STILL HAVE 362 DAYS HERE.

that is if i stick to the contract of 1 yr.

there's always an option to quit with one month notice.

=P

No comments:

Advertorial