Saturday, May 24, 2008

pre birthday celebrations

hey there, its one more day for me to turn 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEE!

haha. my great bunch of friends (chye hong, chye yun, yizi and siling) gave me the best birthday suprise ever on 23 may. (2 days before the actual day)

thank you babes.

wanna know how the day went? u can only picture wat happen cos i dun have a camera phone anymore. =( wait for the pics and videos ok?

firstly, i met them at cityhall. only chye hong and siling.

had to play a game of sabo. (i had to call pple to sing birthday song for me, i had to find for someone either with the same birthday month/year/age and had to find someone with names having either K/A/L/A at city hall! LOL)

then i was blind folded all the way to esplanade roof garden. there was a beautiful place there which these ladies brought me. so beautiful.

i took off the blind fold and lo and behold!

they used cotton wool and light sticks to do some really pretty decorations. =) there was a cake in the middle together with a bouquet of flowers.

they (yizi and chye yun were there waiting for the three of us to come) started singing happy birthday song , twice (because they thought that the first time was not loud enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

i was so touched, yes and embarrassed too. haha but my frens mah. i love them to bits. lol =)

and something special happened.

we heard fireworks right after the song and yes THERE WAS FIREWORKS. we ran to catch a glimpse of it. it was BEAUTIFUL! it was such a dream come true kinda feeling that I had! =)

i was smiling throughout.

then these pple left my present up on a tree and i swear it looked as if someone ate a packet of rice in styrofoam box, WRAPPED it in plastic bag and tied it high up the tree or something. best part was, they asked me to find my own present. imagine my fate.

haha when i found it, they told me to open and omg. there was this box with our faces printed on it. so beautiful. the picture was from my 19th birthday! =)

as i opened my present, my wonderful friends poured the cotton wool all over me and stuck some light sticks in between, making me some kind of white christmas tree. they were so amazed and happy dolling me up! i felt so itchy. lol.

next, our hungry stomach grumbled and whined for food so we headed down to long john's silver. (i always wanted why they call it long john's silver? why not short james gold? haha opsss)

after dinner, i opened my present and saw beautiful love letters from each of the girls. so sweet. =) haha and inside there was a cute box with a small chain and a pendant with my name engraved on it. BEAUTIFUL!

we ate to our hearts content and headed to eat the cake out of LJS (it was already 1030, couldn't stay in and eat). omg we were so full. we couldn't finish the delicious cake and we had to throw it away. =(

then we headed back to cityhall took the train home. yizi continued her journey back to sengkanag and all of us got down at hougang, got a drink, used the axs machine for damn long (chye yun, wats so cool about the sounds that sam machine makes? you ah!!!!!!!!)

from hougang we walked home and that's how my day went.



thank you guys for the beautiful surprise. love u pple. thanks for the effort. it was really fun! feel guilty that i could not spend much time with u the past few months. promise to make it up to u guys.

and dun forget. YOU GUYS ALSO WILL HAVE BIRTHDAY. I SURE GONNA SABO U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE PREPARED.


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!


I FEEL GOOOD!

No comments:

Advertorial