Monday, May 19, 2008

have YOU submitted ur appeal letters?

damn, got rejected from NTU!
that really totally crushed my spirit.
even cried, lol what a loser right?

if you are also like me, FRET NOT!
you can win the seat of ur choice by APPEAL.
low and behold the secrets to appealing into a local university.
its very easy!

follow this 5 steps:

1) BE FRANK (obviously you have to, your only entitled with 50 words!!!!!)

2) BE SMART (choose the right words!)

3) BE SELLABLE (try to market yourself and be a good reason to be accepted! and NO! saying your pretty and tall doesn't count.)

4) BE ORIGINAL (try to think out of the box, definitely it would be an advantage compared to the common ones!)

5) BE RESOURCEFUL (search online or ask current undergrads for help!)


having said that i hope MSE in NTU will give me a seat.
I REAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLY WISH TO JOIN YOUR SCHOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am currently still waiting for the results but I think I will be rejected.......Can you give me tips on how you wrote an appeal? :-(

Advertorial