Thursday, April 3, 2008

unsure of the future

i have been thinking lately about my dreams and aspirations.
what is it that i really want?
what do i want to be when I grow up?
my future path is still unclear.
the best part is i am turning 21 and i still don't know what I want to do!

sigh.

i am a service oriented person.
i love working in the F&B industry.
i love meeting people.
i love interacting with people.
i like to work at events as an event crew.
i wish i can be an event planner.
i wish i can open a business on my own.
i wish i can invent something new for the good of everyone.
i miss playing music.
i wanna learn how to play the flute. the indian flute.
i miss my tuba.
i miss playing in a band.
i wish i was a musician.
i want to learn how to play the piano.
i find nanotechnology interesting.
i love children.
i would love to be a pre-school teacher.
i think the media is cool.
it was fun working with a bunch of funny people in the media industry.

but,

i am not sure what i really want.

god,

pls help me.

pls.

No comments:

Advertorial