Saturday, April 12, 2008

my wishlist.

i read a friend's blog.
she had a wishlist.
and why can't i have one?
its just wishes.

=p

here goes..............


wish i had...

1) a 5 MP sony ericsson phone. (YES! the k850i)

2) a cool camera (hmm mayber cyber shot ones in shiny black colour please).

3) an all paid expense trip to shop at Thailand.

4) all paid driving lessons and driving license and a cute car ( i wont ask much, maybe a cute mini cooper? or ferrari?? =D)

5) HOUSE (of my very OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

6) TWINS or atleast one kid (heheheheheheh. i scared to give birth. I'll take very great care of them if anyone gives me! =PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP )

7) Degree (along with a $3k paying event job? )

8)MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hehehehehehe)

9) NEW FAMILY! =P

10) My own business

but none of that's gonna happen just like that.

=(

*poof*


there goes my dreams.

hehehe

(yes i got bored)

No comments:

Advertorial