Thursday, October 18, 2007

i only realised after i'm told

1) i need to stop thinking that i can achieve perfection.
- its ok to err. i dun have to fight and prove that I am not in the wrong

2) i need to accept my mistakes.
- manipulation does not make my mistake right.

3) i need to listen to people.
- this helps me to understand what other's are saying. atleast it will remove all miscommunications and assumptions.

4) i need to take jokes.
- i do take jokes, but when provoked i can get aggetated.

5) i need to increase my tolerance level.
- ignoring is always beta then shouting when i m irritated. taking things lightly also works

6) plan not only far but for short events too.
- this helps me alot. short term help = beta in terms of long term. able to see the disadvantage of every step that i take

7) i need to be grateful for what i have.
- i should not whine too much. i must be happy and fortunate for where i am.


i accept my flaws, do u ????

No comments:

Advertorial