Tuesday, July 17, 2007

updates

been a long time huh since i last wrote a proper post.

well, been jobless so far. only had one job offer and that was to work for singtel. one thing i learnt from that job experience is that sex sells. I was made to wear tight small size tops and short tennis skirt just so that foreign workers especially bangla and indian wrkers to buy prepaid card and use my phone to get an additional 8 mins to call their country or even local. For this job, u had to have the fats at the correct places, which i found damn sick. we were stationed either at mustaffa, at awards like the indian film awards and also at the foreign workers dorm (looks like immitation hdb flats where companies actually provide accomodation for the workers) I only worked twice and pay was $8/hr. the location of the dorms are damn ulu and u can even maybe get raped if ur there alone. It was an environment whereby all are guys except u and another gal in white tight top and tennis skirt. After wrking for two days, i was damn disgusted that it is damn true that sex seriously sells. even to foreign workers. This caused me to leave the company.

in sch, biasness is everywhere. The more u suck up, the better grades u get. The harder u work, the blinder the facs be when they reallyy hate u. Days in sch gets long and draggy, uts get worse and worse. been ponning for some time ready and weirdly, i have lost all the hope to do well in sch.i gave up. i guess its cos of the modules and the facs la. grrrr........

family, dad went to china on a business trip. was so busy that din contact him while he was away and he called me up and scolded me. =/ i feel guilty. mum, is still the same, annoying. she funny la she. once she saw me with my guy fren together with my cousin at a bus stop near my home and guess wat. she straight away when home and announced to the whole world. damn big mouth. then she called me and said "hey u better behave urself, ur underage." and i was like wth, i'm 20. did u forget? LOL damn funny.

frens, *looks around* all disappered except hanim. =(

haha ok back to sch wrk.

damn fyp presentation on sat, =(

No comments:

Advertorial