Tuesday, July 31, 2007

hello everyone, do u knw what annoys me?

1) the bloody woman in the bus that gets up after my stop always on the aircon when i sort of switch it off!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr........ she will enjoy the damn coldness while i freeze for an 1/2 hr in the 161 bus.................

2) my mother's shouting!! especially in the morning!!!!!! irritating seh, spoil my day.

3) my sister. the sight of her annoys me.

4) techno music. oh my god who ever came up with such awful music!!! hanim says if its awful then its not music (she action la,act smart =p ok she's boiling i beta hide before she whack me)

5) sucky wu. replace su with vi. the thought of her also grossssssssssssssssss me out.

6) suck up idiots. everything also wanna smell teacher's bakckside. damn disgusting! just to get a damn A u dun do tt and spoil others grades.......

7) backstabbers. one word for them BITCH!!!!!!

8) VIRUSES TROJANS AND ALL NONSENSE THAT SPOIL MY COM! ITS ALREADY SPOILT DUN KILL IT.

9) proud people. ok la i get it that they r good, but what for boast?

10)typicals. go be robot la. idiot no brainers.

11) my damn sick life. wats great abt it anyway?

haha i lazy ready. bye

No comments:

Advertorial