Monday, April 9, 2007

periods.

i am having that shitty monthly thing.

and it really striked me hard yesterday, on the first day.

i was on the home from work after getting down from the 159 bus,

and do u know what happened?

I fell down and could not get up.

my legs gave way.

there was not enough blood for me to even stand.

i could finally go home when someone helped to pick me up.

he was a sweet passerby who was shocked to find me on the floor.

so when i am home, i changed and lay on the bed.

couldnt tolerate the pain, feel giddy and there were no feeling in my legs.

after a while, i wanted to get a glass of water to quench my thirst.

started walking to the kitchen, and i fell again.

SIGH.

this morning also so difficult to walk.

i wanted to go FYP meeting and do some things as well,

but i cant.

seriously.

SIGH


why am i suffering this bad?

haix

No comments:

Advertorial