Thursday, May 14, 2009

Headphones!

I am an avid fan of headphones! I hate to stuck earpieces into my ears.. It’s painful and I wonder how people can take it. I love my first good headphones by Audio Technica. I love it so much because it fits perfectly to my already small ears. The sound is clear and loud! I love clear sound. It is so nice to hear songs with clear sound. You feel as if you are there at a concert when the band is playing right infront of u as u close ur eyes and imagine. HEAVEN! Oh well, since my headphones spoilt/lost, I am yearning for a good one. Not cheap to invest on headphones. Good ones go up to $100 plus. My pair of Audio Technica caused me $38 if I am not wrong. Right now $48.. but I am thinking of trying some other headphones. Philips high end ones are quite good. I love anything with good and clear sound. I tried iluv ones.. not too bad..

For those who want to buy headphones and are unsure what type to get, you can check out this link:
These models cup your ears, sealing in sound and muffling ambient noise. But they might also block out some things that you want to hear, such as a doorbell or a child's cry.
Noise-reducing headphones are a good choice for anyone who doesn't want to be disturbed by outside noise. Any headphones with a closed design that fit tightly over your ears or inside the ear canal will block some noise by creating a seal. This is called passive noise reduction. Closed design over-the-ear and insert-style earphones tend to block more noise than do open design, on-ear, and ear-bud-style headphones.

Models with active noise-canceling technology go a step further. These battery-powered headphones use tiny microphones to monitor noise frequencies, and then produce those same frequencies out of phase in an effort to cancel them. We've found that the effectiveness of noise reduction technology can range from very good to poor. In general, we found the most effective noise-reduction in models that combined passive noise blocking with active noise cancellation. Some models let you turn off noise reduction; these will work without batteries. Others work only with noise canceling activated, and thus they can't be used for listening to music if the batteries die. And in some cases, you can use the noise-canceling feature even when you're not listening to music, simply to reduce outside noise.

~.~

I NEED TO BUY ONE SOON. DYING OF GOOD HEADPHONES!

No comments:

Advertorial