Friday, November 28, 2008

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist Movie Premiere‏

I dedicate this song playlist to you my dear.
Music has always been part of our love life.
I dedicate to you, your second love (hopefully i'm first :D)

OUR MUSIC PLAYLIST

1) My Love - Justin Timberlake
(the song that brought us together. i introduced this song to u and you became a justin timberlake fan, which at the mean time without me realise I became your fan :))

2) Way I Are - Timberland
(the song that tells you how I love you, just the way you are. :))

3) Afrodisiac - Brandy
(you made me love this song)

4) Suga Suga - Baby Bash
(you liked this song when we were dating and you loved it more since i was humming it out, not realising you were looking at me :))

5) Treat me right - Backstreet boys
(the most recent song we both like and you plan to remix. cant wait :))

6)Give it to me - buster rymes ft. mariah carey
(the tune caught both our hurts and made us closer)

7) Summer Love - Justin Timberlake
(our song. we started our lovely relationship in memorance to this song)

8) seve days - craig david
(your favourite song. makes me smile when u used to sing it. :))

9) Give it to me - Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado
(you love the three artists in this song and i remember hating this song but loving it jus cos u love it so much. made me remmeber u all the time when i hear this song. :))

10) Number one fan - Dima Bilan
(i am always your no 1 fan jus like this song where dima is crazy over the gal. :) )

11) maybe - jay sean
(our song. you played it a million times in ur mp3 thinking of me. reality is i do the same :) when i miss u badly, this song came in handy. :))

12)four minutes - madonna and justin timberlake
(i hated this song but loved it cos of you. :) love the way you react when u hear this song. you would hear it so many times. jus like a small boy who loves his toy so much and will nvr let it go. :))

13) because of you - Neyo
(because of you, i understand true love. love i nvr felt before! and its real nice. :))

14)Baby Love - Nicole Scherzinger
(how i feel for u. even though nicole gets on my jealous nerve (you think she's hot and i think she's stealing my man.. argggggggggh) i realise the words of this song relates to my love for you.)

15) Last Night - P Diddy ft. Keyshia Cole
(i know u love this line so much "i love you so much" when keyshia cole sings it. yes, infact i really do love u so much. :))

16)Here without you - three doors down
(when i feel lonely or hurt. this song soothes my emotions. i cry and i feel your presence when i need you.)

17) What goes around comes around - Justin Timberlake
( i helped to heal you when you were broken with this song. made a beautiful friendship which blossomed into love begin.....)


All the songs here are memories. part of our lives.
Music may or may not tell you how much i love u
but the fact is the true love we share is always

special.

i love you..


everyone catch Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist Movie.

http://nicknorah.com.sg/

“Movie opening 11th Dec!"

No comments:

Advertorial