Wednesday, March 12, 2008

i went for one decent interview

i read many of my friends' blogs and i realised that OMG everyone's working now and I am here slacking my life away. So i decided not to turn down the next interview that was coming my way and so i did.

the recruitment agency addecco gave me a call informing me that there was a vacancy for assistant engineer for 3 months at somewhere so near my house. yes, imagine i reach home in amazingly 10 mins. that's something so wonderful. and i was like okay.

got the necessary stuffs done, got myself dressed up in a formal tip top condition and headed down to the interview at my prospective workplace. just in case, i brought an umbrella. can u imagine the rain these few days. TERRIBLE i tell u.

so when i reached the vicinity of the location, i some what missed my stop and had to walk back. grr. when i reached the entrance of the place, i had no clue in how to get in. Apparently the gates have this security device which only certain pass usage will let u in.

gave my recuitment agency a call and told the matter. he gave me the interviewer's number and she directed me through the back of the building. I had to walk one whole round after 2 or 3 blocks of officers and had to return to the other side. so compliacted. can't they just allow the door at the front to be functional! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

okay the interview went well. the interviewer gave me 2 job positions. i could choose from assistant engineer to assistant quality manager. Upon speaking to the engineers and knowing more about the job scope, i kinda dislike the engineer job because i had to do alot of examining the designs in 2D and 3D. definitely not something i would like nor am i familiar with. the quality side seems more like what RP taught me. Even though both jobs are administrative, for the reccord i hate admin jobs, i wanted to give the engineering feel a try.

hmm well. i am waiting for the company to call back. she said she will call in a few days time and work will start on monday.

let's see how it goes la. =)

No comments:

Advertorial