Sunday, February 24, 2008

yes i admit i went mia.

i know i been missing for sometime now.
well kinda sick of comoing online.
so well, i been doing nothing actually.
lazy to find for jobs.
lazy to do anything.

haha. i guess this is what happens when u work so hard during school days.
you just need a rest so badly.

well,
i've passed all the modules.
waiting for graduation.
yay?
well.
suddenly i dun really wanna graduate.

i miss my frens.
i miss going to school.
i am confused and worried about the future.
i dun wana start working all my life at the age of 21.
=(

someone help me pls?

oh wells. there's nothing i can do about it, can i?

dad's gonna enroll me into cdc for driving.
double yay!
i know hanim will be excited to hear this.

haha.
oh and i have that nokia ad on the side.
help me click ok?
wanna earn a tiny bit from it.
=D

i mean its free cash just by ur click
so support me alright.

ok i think i should get going.
bye everyone.

one small note:

IT HELPDESK SUCKS.
THEY SCREWED MY COM!
=(

No comments:

Advertorial