Thursday, August 16, 2007

MIRACLE HAPPPPPENED! =D

well, jus wanted to talk abt tuesday afternoon. do u knw wat happened? my com crashed la.... the stupid charging point nvr let me to charge my com la! irritating! and i was so sad sia. i had no com for hours. then went with v to fix it at funan.
and fujitsu pple were so nice. reached ther at 6 around ther and they close at 7 but i ask them to pls repair my charging point before they close. and guess what? they did it for me! they change the point by 20 mins! so good right. they also replaced my helicopter fan also!! and the best part was everything is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
hahahaha.
=)
and the even better part is when i woke up wed morning to check biomaterials daily grade......... I GOT MY FIRST A FROM VICKYYYYY!
WEEEEEEEEEEEE...............
YOU DUNO HW HAPPY I M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!

No comments:

Advertorial