Friday, May 4, 2007

updates

well, i'm already in my 3rd week of my 3rd year.. and man, its really taking a huge toll on me.. been working hard on my fyp and also at singtel.. somehow, i dun seem to be studying as hard as compared to last year. I tried to focus in class. I tried to work hard, but nothing seems to improve. I started to become fat and lazy these few days.. is these some 3rd yr student symptoms? I really wanna get out of it soon. Damn, its really bringing me down.

Mood for the past few days were quite bad as well and so was my sleep. I did not really sleep well. I plan to really do alot to improve myself for next few weeks and months. Seriously wanna get my ass to the local uni.

Well in order to do that, I need to set my to do list. SO, here goes:

#revise for up coming uts (first ut lab management, next applied maths =( )
#work harder in class. (be more focus, be more proactive. be ALERT during 6p)
#revamp my room (the cupboard and the study table needs tidying)
#being more organised (especially for fyp. need to do well for this one)
#meet up with loved ones (u knw who u guys are.. will make time for u guys k? promise)
#find a better job (cannt tahan singtel. 27 may, i am counting down......... => )
#LOSE WEIGHT (ate too much that I seriously need to do exercises frequently)
# ............. (secret. hehe)

so hopefully....... i can get this done.. anyway toodles, am damn shagged so turning in.. bye

No comments:

Advertorial