Tuesday, February 13, 2007

hello!!! err nvm its ok. hi!

JUST one doubt


am i that SOFT?


i tot i very LOUD!!!



how come when i talk to people, got no reply one!!







haha,


type in tag also no reply



like they really IGNORE ME



am i that TRANSPARENT??



=(


I went to my collegue,
"*waves to him*
Hi Yuan, today got presentation huh?"
*he waves back*
*look at myself and shrug*
"alright, i guess thats a ....... hi and yes?!"
*no reply*
*i feel sad*
NOTE TO SELF: "ok fine!"



here's another time, with the manager..

"hi michael"
*no response*
*whines within myself*
*start to answer myself back*
"er thanks, have a good day too. SIGh"
*SIGHS AND WHINE at myself*


THIS TIME ITS WITH MY TEAM..



"hey guys what you all want to do?"

*they become soooooooo quiet suddenly*
"HELLO????!!!???"

*ok wat ever, consoles myself*

"never mind kala, lets do this ALONE!"
*SIGH!*


why why why!!
=(
no replies..........

No comments:

Advertorial